Tuesday 5 February 2013

The 200 noob shitty things here we go!


Hi and assalamualaikum.

Bonjour people.

This entry was actually kept in draft, I typed this on 30th Jan so this is it..

I found this on Tumblr while scrolling around. It would be really great to put this as my new update (ceh konon). Stories happened everyday but I hardly get my times on here. Well.. as if anyone would even care.

Ignore my grammar mistakes. I don't live to stare at my grammar like 24/7-ly.


200: My crush's name is: [UPDATED] Myself.
199: I was born in: Klang, Selangor.
198: I am really: Uninteresting (?)
197: My cellphone company is: Blackberry
196: My eye color is: Black
195: My shoe size is: 6 or 7. Depends.
194: My ring size is: How would I know this...
193: My height is: 168 cm.
192: I am allergic to: Sea foods.
191: My 1st car was: Not even yet.
190: My 1st job was: Promoter. (part-time)
189: Last book you read: Aa+Bb (Hlovate)
188: My bed is: Sexy.
187: My pet: I don't have one.
186: My best friend: Confidential.
185: My favorite shampoo is: Pantene.
184: Xbox or ps3: PS3.
183: Piggy banks are: What the hell is this?
182: In my pockets: Nothing. Or.. might be butterflies.
181: On my calendar: 6th Feb is ticked, I will be coming homeee~~
180: Marriage is: Commitment.
179: Spongebob can: Be so stupid yet adorable.
178: My mom: My Saviour through hells and heavens.
177: The last three songs I bought were? I don't buy songs, I freely downloaded.
176: Last YouTube video watched: Keluarga Iskandar, I guess.
175: How many cousins do you have? Too many. Like seriously.
174: Do you have any siblings? I do. Three of all em.
173: Are your parents divorced? NO.
172: Are you taller than your mom? Of course ;)
171: Do you play an instrument? Nope.
170: What did you do yesterday? Went to class, library, got back, sleep and watched dramas.
[ I Believe In ]
169: Love at first sight: I do.
168: Luck: I do.
167: Fate: I do.
166: Yourself: I do. Or maybe just 80% believed...
165: Aliens: I don't.
164: Heaven: I do.
163: Hell: I do.
162: God: I do, absolutely.
161: Horoscopes: NO I DON'T.
160: Soul mates: I do.
159: Ghosts: I don't, but I believe there're existed out there.
158: Gay Marriage: BIG NO NO NO.
157: War: I don't.
156: Orbs: I do.
155: Magic: I don't.
[ This or That ]
154: Hugs or Kisses: Hugs.
153: Drunk or High: Both no.
152: Phone or Online: Online.
151: Red heads or Black haired: Black haired FTW!
150: Blondes or Brunettes: I don't know.
149: Hot or cold: Hot.
148: Summer or winter: I want both :(
147: Autumn or Spring: Both *scream* :(
146: Chocolate or vanilla: Both please.
145: Night or Day: Night.
144: Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
143: Curly or Straight hair: Curly.
142: McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds.
141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: Milk chocolate.
140: Mac or PC: I never use Mac so yeah PC, what a noob..
139: Flip flops or high heals: Flip flops? I'd rather choose flats but for this time, heels.
138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: Sweet and poor, for sure.
137: Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi.
136: Hillary or Obama: Who the hell are they?
135: Burried or cremated: I am Muslim.
134: Singing or Dancing: Dancing.
133: Coach or Chanel: Chanel.
132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: Kat McPhee.
131: Small town or Big city: Big city.
130: Wal-Mart or Target: I don't know any of these.
129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: Adam Sandler!
128: Manicure or Pedicure: Both no no no.
127: East Coast or West Coast: Do I have to choose this?
126: Your Birthday or Christmas: My birthday. Or never both.
125: Chocolate or Flowers: Chocolate.
124: Disney or Six Flags: Disney.
123: Yankees or Red Sox: What bullshit is this?
[ Here's What I Think About ]
122: War: Nonsense.
121: George Bush: Who is he?
120: Gay Marriage: Hell is waiting.
119: The presidential election: Idgaf.
118: Abortion: You go hell with those gays.
117: MySpace: Old school!
116: Reality TV: Drama.
115: Parents: Eternal.
114: Back stabbers: Idgaf.
113: Ebay: Idgaf.
112: Facebook: New gossips.
111: Work: I don't know.
110: My Neighbours: They are good people.
109: Gas Prices: Why ask this dumb question?
108: Designer Clothes: A bit weird sometimes.
107: College: Assignments.
106: Sports: I hate this.
105: My family: My infinite love.
104: The future: Husband and kids.
[ Last time I ]
103: Hugged someone: Forever alone. Har har har.
102: Last time you ate: 8pm this night, approximately 3 hours ago.
101: Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile: I don't quite remember who I'd met.
100: Cried in front of someone: 1-2 years ago.
99: Went to a movie theater: Last two weeks.
98: Took a vacation: 2 years ago.
97: Swam in a pool: I never swim. I don't even know how to. Lame.
96: Changed a diaper: When my little sister was a baby and now she's 13.
95: Got my nails done: Just now.
94: Went to a wedding: Last semester break.
93: Broke a bone: Never I guess.
92: Got a peircing: When I was a little.
91: Broke the law: Every now and then \m/
90: Texted: Couple hours ago.
[ MISC ]
89: Who makes you laugh the most: Nana, my college friend.
88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: The smell of it, foods at home and them :(
87: The last movie I saw: 3AM
86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: Married and having a son.
85: The thing I'm not looking forward to: I have no idea.
84: People call me: Syaa / Ira / Fira / Keding, etc.
83: The most difficult thing to do is: Assignments.
82: I have gotten a speeding ticket: Train ticket (?)
81: My zodiac sign is: Pisces.
80: The first person i talked to today was: Nana.
79: First time you had a crush: Since I was born. LOL.
78: The one person who I can't hide things from: Myself.
77: Last time someone said something you were thinking: I don't remember such thing.
76: Right now I am talking to: Nobody.
75: What are you going to do when you grow up: Work, go for degree, work, be married.
74: I have/will get a job: At the age of 21 or 22, insya'Allah.
73: Tomorrow: Go class, submit assignments, study.
72: Today: It was scorching hot.
71: Next Summer: I will eat a lot.
70: Next Weekend: I will be going back to Klang! *dancing*
69: I have these pets: I don't have one.
68: The worst sound in the world: Snakes.
67: The person that makes me cry the most is: My mom.
66: People that make you happy: My mom.
65: Last time I cried: You repeated this stupid question.
64: My friends are: Accompanies.
63: My computer is: My friend.
62: My School: Lots of memories.
61: My Car: I don't have one.
60: I lose all respect for people who: Have no manners with elders.
59: The movie I cried at was: Too many to list.
58: Your hair color is: Blacky brown.
57: TV shows you watch: A LOT.
56: Favorite web site: I am not very sure.
55: Your dream vacation: Old Trafford, 4 seasons country, beautiful island.
54: The worst pain I was ever in was: Everyday.
53: How do you like your steak cooked: Whatever as long as it's cooked.
52: My room is: Childish.
51: My favorite celebrity is: Kardashians (?) Hahaha.
50: Where would you like to be: Home.
49: Do you want children: 200%!
48: Ever been in love: Yes :)
47: Who's your best friend: Stfu.
46: More guy friends or girl friends: Guy friends.
45: One thing that makes you feel great is: Been noticed to someone.
44: One person that you wish you could see right now: My mom.
43: Do you have a 5 year plan: Get a regular job, be married.
42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die: No.
41: Have you pre-named your children: Yes yes yes.
40: Last person I got mad at: That bitch.
39: I would like to move to: My own place.
38: I wish I was a professional: I don't wish that. LOL.
[ My Favorites ]
37: Candy: Gummy bears.
36: Vehicle: Car, even with no driving license. I just like being in a car :p
35: President: Idgaf.
34: State visited: Never been a favourite.
33: Cellphone provider: The suck maxis cause I've been using only that one.
32: Athlete: Lee Chong Wei.
31: Actor: Too many to list.
30: Actress: Angelina Jolie.
29: Singer: Too many to list.
28: Band: Not interested.
27: Clothing store: Padini.
26: Grocery store: Tesco.
25: TV show: Too many many many. I am a TV obsesser.
24: Movie: Lemony Snicket's - A Series of Unfortunate Events
23: Website: Not sure, you idiot.
22: Animal: Cats.
21: Theme park: Genting Highland.
20: Holiday: Every holiday is my favourite.
19: Sport to watch: Football.
18: Sport to play: I hate playing sports.
17: Magazine: Seventeen, luls.
16: Book: Not so into it.
15: Day of the week: Friday!
14: Beach: Pangkor, I guess.
13: Concert attended: Never been in a concert.
12: Thing to cook: Spaghetti and macaroni.
11: Food: Expensive ones :p
10: Restaurant: Too many to list.
9: Radio station: Hitz.fm
8: Yankee candle scent: What the hell?
7: Perfume: Miracle by Lancome.
6: Flower: Roses. Har har typical.
5: Color: Dark colour, anything dark.
4: Talk show host: Ryan Seacrest.
3: Comedian: Korean variety shows people. Like they are hilarious!
2: Dog breed: The hell?
1: Did you answer all these truthfully ? Har har har who cares?!

So shine bright! Tetiba. Kalau boring seronok buat benda ni, serious. K bye.

0 Comment(s):